We created this support article to outline the known in-game issues for Second Extinction. If you find any additional bugs, please contact our support team by going here. All of these issues are being actively worked on by the development team. To simply the list, we've broken it down into categories listed below.
Table of contents
The achievements for "They Mostly Come at Night" and "Savior" can't be completed.
2. Known issues with Audio
3. Known issues with Contracts
4. Known issues with Controls & Settings
- The game is displayed incorrectly on the second GPU monitor in windowed mode.
- The game window randomly gets minimized while playing in full-screen window mode.
- The game does not support 32:9 aspect ratio.
- Not all video resolution options are visible in the settings.
5. Known with Crashes & Black Screens
6. Known issues with Enemies
- Most enemies are unable to attack the player while standing or crouching on a supply stash.
- Most enemies are unable to attack the player while standing on a rain cover.
- Enemies sometimes spawn in the air.
- Some enemies can attack the player through the walls of the dropship.
7. Known issues with the Gameplay
- The Sniper Rifle has inconsistent hits.
- In rare cases, players are not able to respawn.
- Sometimes players can’t destroy burrows.
- The Static Barrier sometimes does not deploy at the aimed location.
- Players are sometimes unable to place filled carriers into the payload.
- Items sometimes get stuck in the player's hand.
- There are issues with burrows not spawning correctly inside caves.
8. Known issues with the Menu, HUD, UI, Etc.
- Server Lockdown prompt from the Black Site mission shows up when the player isn’t playing the Black Site mission.
- Tracking materials is not working as intended.
- Some on-screen effects do not cover 21:9 aspect ratio.
- In rare cases, a mission failed prompt will appear while the player is still alive.
- Unable to exit the game with the ESC button while on other tabs other than the play tab.
9. Known issues with Performance
- Game continues to show as "running..." after it's been closed.
- Some players are not able to launch the game.
- The visual effects from using the Dragonsbreath upgrade cause major performance drops.
10. Known issues with Weapons
- The Impact Detonator perk does not always trigger.
- The Sluggish perk does not slow down enemies.
- It’s difficult to shoot at the satchel due to auto-aim prioritizing enemies.
- There’s an input lag when shooting with the Shotgun and the Carbine.