For Nvidia Graphics Cards
- Open the Nvidia Control Panel. You can do this by right-clicking on the desktop
- Select Manage 3D Settings under 3D Settings
- Click on the "Program Settings" tab and select SecondExtinction_F.exe. If you can't find the game in your drop-down menu, then press "Add", locate the folder where the game is installed, and then choose "SecondExtinction_F.exe"
- From the second option "Select the preferred graphics processor for this program", select High-performance Nvidia processor from the drop down list (you can see what the automatic option is listed as global setting).
For AMD Graphics Card Users
1. Right click your desktop and open the AMD Radeon Software.
2. In Radeon Software, click on the Gear Icon and select Graphics from the sub-menu, then choose advanced.
3. Click on GPU Workload and select the desired setting (default is to set to Graphics).
NOTE! In systems with more than one AMD Radeon™ GPU installed, GPU Workload setting will apply to all AMD Radeon™ GPUs
4. Click OK to restart Radeon software for the change to take effect.
5. When finished, you may close Radeon Software.