We created this support article to help answer all of your questions regarding Avalanche Apex Connect with Second Extinction. If you want to understand what kind of Avalanche Apex Connect account you should use or need help solving problems, you can find them here.
Table of contents
1. What is Avalanche Apex Connect?
2. Where do I create an Avalanche Apex Connect Account?
When launching Second Extinction, you will be prompted to create a new account to be able to play the game. You can choose to make a limited account or a full account.
3. What is a limited Avalanche Apex Connect Account?
A limited Avalanche Apex Connect account will allow you to play the game fully, but you will not be able to claim Twitch drops or manage your Avalanche Apex Connect account.
4. How do I upgrade to a full Avalanche Apex Connect Account?
From within Second Extinction, please open the settings menu, navigate to the "Avalanche Apex Connect", and click "Upgrade Account". From here, you will be able to register your Avalanche Apex Connect Account and it will become an upgraded Avalanche Apex Connect Account. You are unable to downgrade your full Avalanche Apex Connect account into a limited one.
5. How do I change my email address, display name or password?
Go to the Avalanche Apex Connect Account portal here, sign in, and navigate to the settings tab.
6. What do I do if I forget or am locked out of my Avalanche Apex Account?
Go to the Avalanche Apex Connect Account login page here and click forgot password. A new password will be sent to your email.
7. How do I delete my Avalanche Apex Connect Account?
Login to your Avalanche Apex Connect Account here, click settings, and then click delete account.
8. What happens if I delete my Avalanche Apex Connect Account?
If you choose to delete your Avalanche Apex Connect account, you will no longer be able to play the game. You will have 24 hours to restore your account before you will have to create a new one. If you do decide to delete your Avalanche Apex Connect account, you will have to create at least a limited account in order to play the game.
9. I registered my Avalanche Apex Connect Account, but didn't get an email to verify it.
You can request another email verification. Login to the Avalanche Apex Connect Account portal here, click settings tab, and then click the "resend email" button.
If you not receiving email in 24 hours please contact our support here.
10. How do I link my Avalanche Apex Account to Twitch to get Twitch Drops?
To link your Twitch Account, simply log into the Avalanche Apex Connect Account portal here, go to the Settings tap and click the link button beside the twitch segment. You can also do this by going to the Drops section of Twitch Dashboard and finding Second Extinction on the list.
11. Can I link more than one Steam / XBOX Live Account to my Avalanche Apex Connect Account?
Currently, this is not feasible. Your Steam or XBOX Live account and Avalanche Apex Connect Account are used to sync your Second Extinction profile to backup your progress, collect your rewards, and more.
12. How do I change the Steam / XBOX Live Account that is associated with my Avalanche Apex Connect account?
You can unlink your Steam or XBOX Live account from your Avalanche Apex Connect Account from within the game. When doing so, it will require you to wait 24 hours and in that time, you can not play Second Extinction. To proceed with this, follow the steps listed below:
- Launch Second Extinction through the Microsoft store, Steam, or on your XBOX.
- Navigate to your Settings menu
- Click Avalanche Apex Connect
- Click unlink user
- Click Unlink User And Exit Game
13. Can I use my Avalanche Apex Connect Account on Steam and XBOX if I own the game on both?
If you own the game on both Steam and XBOX, you can use one Avalanche Apex Connect Account but your game progress will not sync between platforms.
14. How do I contact support if I have another question or need additional support.
If you have an additional question regarding your Avalanche Apex Connect account or you need additional support, then you can contact the support team directly. To do so, simply click submit a request.